Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zenspiration is born!

I've been hearing a lot about Zen Presentations and how to simplify information to audience through a single picture.  It got me thinking about how I am on a constant journey to better myself; like many of you.  I have decided to take the concept of the Zen Presentation and apply it to my life in a way that is meaningful to me through ZenSpiration.  For the next year I will post daily a picture, quote, word, etc... that spoke to me and brought me Zen and/or inspired me whether it was for the whole day or just a brief moment.  Life moves so fast and we forget to cherish those moments no matter how small they seem that bring us ZEN!  Each day I will ask myself what was my Zen today?  I encourage you to do the same.  Pictures, quotes, words, etc... Each post will be left open to the interpretation of the reader.  Please feel free to comment how it has brought you Zen or Inspiration.  Or share your ZenSpiration. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy creating it.


Zen 1




No comments:

Post a Comment